Powerhouse can provide turnkey servicing of your industrial steam turbines, either on-site or in our shop. As a standard, we include walk-down, parts inventory assessment, mobilization, disassembly, diaphragm inspection & NDE, rotor inspection, NDE and dynamic balance check, installation of new common wear items (provided by the customer or by us), reassembly to factory specifications and start-up.
We can also provide full rebuild on your trip & throttle (T&T) valve, which is a crucial component that protects the turbine. We frequently recommend a valve check and rebuild.
Often, during the course of an overhaul, additional repairs, such as steam chest weld repair / heat treat / machining are needed and Powerhouse can provide those services to help keep your schedule on-track. We can work any shift combination you require to complete the work during your outage.
If needed, we can help your operations and maintenance teams create a set of procedures for startup, shut down and general use to extend the life of your turbine and keep it running smoothly for many years to come.
Samples of previous related work
- Utility Steam Turbine Support
- Industrial Multi-Stage Steam Turbine
- Steam Turbine Control Valve-New Bushings Installed, Honed, Peening Lip Restored
- Refurbished Cylindrical Startup Valve Basket
- Startup Screen Before Screen Replacement
- Turbine Steam Driven Auxillary Oil Pump
- Diaphragm Spill Strip Replacement
- Babbitted Hydrogen Seal